Sunday, May 23, 2010

Day 1 - Cautious but Curious

Hello all. I'm Dusty the Dog and I'm new to the area. I've just spent my first 24 hours in a house and boy is this a new way of life!

My elbows LOVE the things called "dog beds" and there's another greyhound living here so we are romping together and having fun. There's also another dog (the humans call him a Dachshund) and I've never seen a greyhound with such short legs! He's nice enough though.

Houses do have the strangest things...this black square thing in the corner which has all sorts if flashing colors and noises (TV) ...I don't know what to make of that quite yet. It doesn't move, so I don't think it's gonna get me, but I just don't understand its purpose. The people here tell me it's not going to hurt me, but I'm just going to be cautious for a little longer.

I've spent a great deal of time exploring this house and I think I'll be okay. The other greyhound here is showing me the ropes. Here's a couple of pictures from my first day. I'll post again soon.

Kisses and slurps,
Dusty





- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment